So,, This is some of my family's favorite recipes.
I really wanted to do a blog about food because well, I love food and alot of these recipes are floating around in my head and on scraps of paper stuck to my fridge,so I thought I could put them on a blog that way I will always be able to find them.
I hope you will give some of them a try sometime, or even share some of your favorite recipes with me..you will even get the credit for it.
Some of these are not my own but I have tweaked them up a bit to make it even better (my opinion).
I have made every single one of these dishes many times so I know that they are worth the time and money to make them. None of them are hard or take a lot of time ( I wouldn't make them if they were) I swear!
No comments:
Post a Comment